Monday 6 May 2013

Black Diamond D/G Melodeon - £449



Here's what people are saying about our D/G Melodeon:

"I am a complete beginner [but] three experienced melodeon players at my local Morris side gave it a squeeze and were all very impressed by sound, movement and quality in general and declared it a bargain." A recent purchaser

"I spent some time putting one to the test and I must say for the price I was very impressed. The keyboard had a nice feel, the action was light, the Cagnoni reeds were very responsive and the bellows not at all stiff. Generally the box felt like it was well put together." melodeon.net

"A very good starter/intermediate box and with the Italian reeds, very sweet. Held its own for speed when we really got going. Nice left hand sounds." melodeon.net

"In my opinion the Black Diamond range offers great value and they are very playable." accordionforum.co.uk

"The Black Diamond melodeons ... seemed very good value indeed ... were nice to play and sounded good as well." melodeon.net

No comments:

Post a Comment