Wednesday 18 September 2013

Black Diamond Accordions and Melodeons - reviews

Here's what people are saying about Black Diamond Accordions and Melodeons

(If you're a happy customer and you'd like to add your own testimonial, we'd be delighted to hear from you!)


"Amazingly prompt service - ordered Wednesday evening and melodeon arrived on the Friday! Emailed Black Diamond Accordions with a question on Saturday and received a full and courteous response that day, almost immediately. Good support. Very highly recommended!" Amazon seller feedback

"I am a complete beginner [but] three experienced melodeon players at my local Morris side gave it a squeeze and were all very impressed by sound, movement and quality in general and declared it a bargain." A recent purchaser

"I spent some time putting one to the test and I must say for the price I was very impressed. The keyboard had a nice feel, the action was light, the Cagnoni reeds were very responsive and the bellows not at all stiff. Generally the box felt like it was well put together." Martyn White

"A very good starter/intermediate box and with the Italian reeds, very sweet. Held its own for speed when we really got going. Nice left hand sounds." melodeon.net

"The Black Diamond melodeons ... seemed very good value indeed ... were nice to play and sounded good as well." melodeon.net

"I have had my Black Diamond D/G melodeon for two months now - and I love it. As a complete beginner I looked around at the 'starter level' melodeons and the Black Diamond stood out in the reviews, so I took the plunge and ordered it. It arrived just two days later and the support I have received has been excellent. My beginner's questions have been answered immediately by email and I have felt very confident that Black Diamond really care about their customers. Great value and excellent service. Recommended!" SP

"There are many companies and shops who could learn a thing or two from Black Diamond's approach to a would-be customer." The Accordionists Forum

"I've got a BDA 60bass b-system chromatic, it's superb value all I've gotta do now is learn how to squeeze it!" James Delarre, Mawkin

"What a *lovely* accordion. Over the moon about it. Such a bargain price, greatly appreciated." MM

“The D/G melodeon is fab – a great instrument at a good price.” Ray Langton, via Twitter

"Just a note to say how pleased I am with the 72 bass. Having
had to sell a Vignoni last year, this is a surprisingly good alternative
to gig with. 24hr delivery & best value available for the price. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED." Nigel Rivers

"For feel and sound quality, not to mention price, I think BD would be hard to beat. You didn't ask for this endorsement, but I am happy to give it: these instruments of yours would suit the experienced player and equally the novice who wanted to get going with a quality box for a fair price, one which would take him/her right through the learning process to gig work, open mic etc - no need to buy something dodgy to get started on and then upgrade. Good luck to your enterprise." Tim Pridgeon, Plump Hill Ceilidh Band

"Playing my new Black Diamond accordion for the very first time! Love it!. Happy customer!"

"I played this [D/G] box for a full two weeks before the RTIR, it's a real gem, I didn't really wanna give it back. A great little box, very light, very quick and a beautiful italian sound.” James Delarre, Mawkin, via Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment